80. About half of all Americans can’t come up with $2,000 in 30 days for an emergency. But practically everyone will run into an emergency sooner or later.
81. Imagine how much crap you’d have to make up if you were forced to talk money every day. Remember this when watching financial news on TV.
82. Many young adults think they’re invincible, and don’t need health insurance. Then icy sidewalks, moving cars, and rapidly dividing cells prove them wrong.
83. Assume the worst, hope for the best, accept reality.
84. Save for your own retirement in full; assume Social Security and private pensions won’t be around (even though they probably will.)