You can get out of debt too
Paying off her student loan so quickly was not easy and it required sacrifice. But her advice is to believe in yourself. You can do this!
Another thing that worked for Adrienne:
“Take some quiet time to really imagine how it feels to be out of debt and envision how it would feel not to have to make that payment. Try to step into the feeling of why and how it feels to do it. You don’t have to live with debt forever.”
How would starting a business affect your financial situation? What kind of sacrifices would you consider making to improve your financial situation?
1. Extract a goal from your most painful experiences.
2. Bury yourself in reading about the goal.
3. Develop a plan that includes a series of very simple actions that will take you to that goal.
4. Take your first action within a day of coming up with the plan
5. Keep a very visible record of your actions and share that record with others.
Great article from IWillTeachYouToBeRich.com
“I don’t have time.” It’s the #1 reason people give for not earning money on the side. Today, you’ll learn the techniques grad student Matt T. used to overcome his time-management and motivation challenges and raise his rates by 50%.